Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Thank You Thank You

I was hoping to post lots of pictures with this post but when I went to find them on my computer they had gone so I will just say thank you to my swap partners I have swapped with  over the last month I got so many lovely things,
Secret Garden swap. talesfromanoccottage.blogspot.com
May Day swap. Wanda at The rats Pajamas    wandamia.blogspot.com
Patriotic swap.  Hope at pixieponderings1966.blogspot.com I do have pictures of this one as it came yesterday and I only took the picture an hour a go .
Alice swap. Becky from patchworkposse.com also have pictures from this swap.
This is the patriotic swap
This is the Alice swap
I would like to thank every one for all the things they sent I loved them.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you! Looks like you had talented swap buddies!

    ReplyDelete