Sunday, May 23, 2010

John's birthday surprise guest








x



John is my youngest son and he turned 22 last week and I wanted to do some thing different for his birthday. We had all the family in town for our silver wedding party( that will be in the next blog) so I thougth what can I do and then I saw a flyer in the mall at chick fill a about kids birthday parties so I thought let go for it and  guess who comes to the party, you got it the chick fill a cow. when that cow came in and John saw him there was a look of horror on his face and I could tell he was thinking what has Mum done now, I just gave him the look just get over it I am your mother. We had a great time the cow was a hoot it danced around the house with my husband doing the conga. food was good to. so here are a few of the pictures I took, hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoyed being in them. Amy loved the cow. she had a great time Dancing with it. Mark and John trying to decide if there mother was for real ( hard luck you are stuck with me), The other photos are of my eldest son Simon Jr, My son in law Joe and my daughter Emma. Don't seem to have my husband with the cow but the boys have him on video and keep telling him they will put it on facebook.



2 comments:

  1. That is hysterical - what a great idea for an original birthday celebration! Even if your kids were rolling their eyes, I am sure you made a memory they will never forget. Happy Birthday to John!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is so funny. Your family will never forget this birthday, that's for sure:)

    ReplyDelete