Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Silver Wedding Party




May 18th I had been married for 25yrs. All our family came home to be with us, on the Sat we had a party at our house with about 40 of our friends and family and then on the Sunday we were picked up by a limo and taken to Boston to go on a brunch cruise. we only just made it to board the boat as the limo has a blow out on the front tire going at 70miles an hour ( scary) We had to sit in the limo for 45mins until it got fixed.so there was a bit of a panic to if we would board on time or would have to go to McDonalds. Well we made it and had a great time. the food was great and you can tell I love dessert as that is the only picture of the food I took. Some of my family are still here my Mother in law when back to England yesterday, My Dad is here for another 2 weeks , Emma, Joe(my son in law) and Simon Jr went home ofter the cruise Sunday ( the limo took them to the airport). Mark and John are here for the summer and then will go back to Florida to collage . Amy still has a few weeks of school. Today I go back to see my cancer Dr, had a pet scan yesterday and cancer marker taken so will get the results of that. Over the last 5 months of not being on chemo my marker has gone up by 15 points so they might put me back on the chemo in the next few days we will find out today.Here are a few picture of our Sunday day out.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful way to celebrate (minus the blowout) - that dessert looks like bliss on a plate! :) Happy 25th Anniversary.

    I will be saying some extra prayers for you today.

    ReplyDelete