Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ten in / in Ten

Gina at www.theshabbychiccottage.net Has put out a challenge to complete 10 tasks in ten days. Here is my list.
1.Finish wedding quilt top for Tim and Rachel
2. Cut 5 1/2inch squares for a swap I am doing
3. Clean Amy's room
4. Do  mending
5. Make 3 dolls for craft fair
6. Put 2 Vera Bradley bags I am selling on ebay
7. Clean my craft area.
8. Cut fat quarters for craft fair
9. Take the dog to the groomers
10. If I have done all the other nine go out to lunch and relax

3 comments:

  1. I must say that I love your last task. How smart to save a treat to the end of you list. I should have done that too. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this! I just got home from girls camp for church, and am going to the coast in two days, but when I get back I am going to do this challenge. Thanks for the inspiration, and good luck with your tasks!

    ReplyDelete