Friday, February 19, 2010

2 Quilt tops finished and a new one started


Here are two of the quilt tops I have just finished one is a king for my bed, lots of colour the other one is for a chest I have in my dinning room. Then they are off to the quilter, also I have put pictures of the first few flower blocks from my grandma quilt. I have a basket I am keeping my fabric in and as I finish a hexagon I throw in back in the basket , I was getting some help today from Daisy (my 18yr old cat) she was keeping the hexagons in order or did she think the quilt was finished and she was testing it out.

4 comments:

  1. wow great quilts.
    i'm loving the hexagon's at the minute, I think by the time my kids are grown I'll ahve done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed! I finished my first quilt top awhile ago, and it has been sitting in the spare room for three months waiting to be tied and edged. Sigh. LOVE those bright, cheery colors; and your sweet kitty, keeping everything cozy.

    Your package arrived yesterday - thank you SO much! I have been wanting to try applique quilting, but have been very intimidated by it. The kit you sent looks like a perfect way to start, and of course I love the red! The other goodies were perfect, too. I really appreciate your kindness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt tops are very nice - bright and cheerful. The Grandmothers Flower Garden quilt will be lovely.

    ReplyDelete